Monday, March 14, 2011

Japan and Tokyo

Japan is currently the 3rd largest economy in the world and has 127 million people that live on about 23% of the land. The other 77% of Japan's land is forest (65%) and agricultural (12%). Comparing that area on MAPfrappe:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.